Sunday, September 25, 2016

This Booger!

This booger right here is in Kindergarten, I spent all summer prepairing myself for this and now in her second week I find myself constantly missing her. On her very first day my mother inlaw asked me what im going to do with all my alone time? My answer was I dont know because Im at the hospitial with my mom. 
Since school has started I've been to more hospitals and more drs appointments than i care to admit. My whole point of this post was that I miss my baby. 
I picked her up from school today, went to sisters volleyball game, and came home. All afternoon she was perfect, polite and made me miss her so much more. Bed time is 8pm, and about 9:15 she came abd asked if I could walk with her to the kitchen to help her get water, my heart bursted with joy...I know she can get it herself. I love my girls, they are my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment