Saturday, March 30, 2019

what with a liitle catch up!

So life has been absolutely insane.....Lyndsey just turned 15 and Alice is 8, my mom passed away almost 26 months ago and it feels both like yesterday and forever ago. I miss her a lot. My kids will randomly tell me memories they have with her and sometimes they are really funny and other it makes me miss her so much more.

Lyndsey has been struggling a lot with stuff in her life, about 3 years ago she tole me that she was pansexual, I honestly didn't think she knew what that ment so I let her borrow my college textbook on human sexuality so she could read about what it was. She told me she knew what it ment and she was ok with it. Which honestly good for her. Anyway this last Friday, she decided to come out to me as a Trans Male, she wants to be called and to legally change her name from Lyndsey to Paxton. I feel like im doing okay with this but im not sure how im really processing it.  The parent in me feels like I need to tell her that no she can't choose who she is, but I don't really care. I will love her/him no matter what, I just need to get used to this pronoun thing. I would much rather have a healthy and happy son, then a dead daughter. I just want him to be happy with his life choices. I don't want him to look back and decide that he hates his family because we weren't accepting enough, or nice enough. so far everyone that she's told has had nothing but love and open arms for her and that's all we can ask for. Love and understanding is what we all deserve.


#love #transmale #nolongeradarlingdaughterbuthandsomeson #newlife #newlove #loveislove #solonglyndseymickelhellowpaxtonmichael

2 comments:

  1. Parenting is so hard sometimes! Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristina. I just saw your message. Parenting is so hard but I love every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete