Tuesday, June 5, 2018

6/5/2018

So many of you fine readers know i'm a barista at starbucks. But the starbucks that I work at is on a college campus therefore we are closed all summer. This is nice because I have all summer to spend with my kids, but by doing this I do not get paid so no monies. To counter this, I've decided to transfer to another starbucks and work this summer but im still waiting for stuff to get done so I can start. Part of the stuff that I need to get done is I have to find appropriate clothing. Since I work at a campus location I don't have to adhear to actual starbuck dresscode. I can wear t shirts and things of that nature if they are clean and long enough. You can't do that at starbucks so today the bestie and I went shopping which was fun......But do you know how hard it is for a fatty like me to find work appropriate semi dressy clothes that aren't super expensive? Its hard. I did find a few shirts and I already have some but I became so discouraged. I know i'm overweight and I could stand to lose some weight but I don't think that im obese like a lot of the clothing designers make me feel.


Anywho, I want your opinion on where you go to get decent clothes for work, and what you all do to stay in shape. Im interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment